Thank you for submitting your story to Archiobjects! We’re glad to see your interest for submitting your story to Archiobjects! We carefully read each story, but we cannot guarantee that everyone will be published, nor that we will be able to respond to everyone.
By submitting content you agree to our terms and conditions, which are detailed below.
Archiobjects Terms and conditions. These terms apply when you submit content
- With “Content” we intend any form, may include text, images, photographs, videos, movies, plans, drawings, sketches or any other content that you supply to us.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, paid up and royalty-free licence for us to use, publish, reproduce, display or otherwise exploit the content that you submit to us in whole or in part for any purpose we may determine (including on our websites and any other site in which we have publishing rights; our mobile and tablet applications; our social media pages; in any of our advertising, marketing or promotional works; in publications; to allow third parties to publish the content where they do so in association with us).
- You acknowledge and agree that we will not pay you a fee for the content that you submit to us. In exchange for you providing the content, the content may be featured on our websites and in publications or may be used, published, reproduced, displayed or otherwise exploited for any other purpose as explained in the previous paragraph
- You acknowledge and agree that our editors have the right to:
– Edit, adapt and make changes to any content that you submit to us without your prior approval.
– Decide not to use the content that you submit to us
– Remove any content at any time (including from our websites; our mobile and tablet applications; our social media pages; our advertising, marketing or promotional works; publications)
- You hereby legally promise (warrant) that:
– The content does not infringe any rights of any third parties and does not otherwise violate the law;
– You are entitled to, and have full power and authority to, licence all existing and future intellectual property rights in the content;
– The content is not abusive, obscene, illegal, defamatory, libellous, factually inaccurate, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, pornographic, racist, or liable to incite racial hatred or acts of terrorism; and